The schedule for our FCPD Learning Module Cohort, In-person one-on-one and small group, and Virtual Drop-in assistance session days and times are available for this week. As always, there is no need to register for our virtual sessions, they can be accessed by using the Virtual Drop-in Center buttons located on the main page of the Faculty Center Info Hub (CSI) Bb Organization available to all teaching faculty at CSI.
In addition to the above, we also still have seats available in the Spring 2022 Cohorts of FCPD’s LMS Basics Series Modules and Teaching & Learning Series Courses.
This semester’s series modules are as follows:
FCPD Learning Management System Series
- Module 1: LMS Basics – Getting Started,
- Module 2: LMS Basics – Creating Course Content,
- Module 3: LMS Basics – Assessment
FCPD Teaching & Learning at CSI Series
- Module 4: Teaching & Learning – Understanding CUNY’s Hybrid, Hyflex, & Online Models of Teaching,
- Module 5: Teaching & Learning – Creating Courses: Pedagogical Skills & Best Practices
- Module 6: Teaching & Learning – Building Hybridized Classrooms: Designing & Building Pedagogically Sound, Student Centered Courses
For course enrollment information, please contact Faculty Center Training Program Coordinator, Kristen Lindtvedt directly at email@example.com.
Have a great week.
By Kristen Lindtvedt