The first ten students who come to take their LinkedIn head shot this Thursday, Dec. 1 between 2:30pm and 4:30pm at the Center for Career and Professional Development in Building 1A, Room 105 will receive a $10 meal voucher for the cafeteria. First come, first served; business/professional dress is required.
- NYC Natural Areas Conservancy CUNY Intern – Located at the Native Greenbelt Center on Staten Island. Pay $18.50/hr. Deadline, Wednesday, Nov. 30
- Graphic Design Spring Ambassador at Paramount
- Financial Advisor Internship Summer 2023 at Northwestern Mutual
- Advertising/Marketing Fellowship – The 4As Foundation’s Multicultural Advertising Intern Program
- A Very Special Place – Direct Support Professional and Habilitation Specialist
- Marketing Internships at Juntobot
- The Direct Marketing apprentice position
- The Social Media Management apprentice position
- The Community Manager apprentice position
- U.S Department of State Internships and Fellowships – Students studying law, public affairs, and tech
- Pickering Fellowship – Prepares outstanding young people for foreign service careers in the U.S. Department of State
- Rangel – Prepares students for careers as diplomats
- Clarke – Path to an exciting and fulfilling career in the foreign service as a Diplomatic Security Service Special Agent
- FAIT Fellowship – Prepares students for a career applying their technology skills in support of the business of diplomacy as Information Management Specialists
Students can search for internships and opportunities using Handshake. Students have access and can login with their SLAS credentials (CIX email and password).
Job Hat Job Board, opportunities in and around Staten Island
- Interning with the Natural Areas Conservancy Info Session recording
- FBI Cyber Security Careers, Tuesday, Nov. 29 from 7:00pm to 8:00pm
- Digital Careers Overview with COOP Careers, Tuesday, Dec. 6 from 2:30pm to 3:30pm
- Résumé BINGO in partnership with CSI Athletics and Intramurals, Thursday Dec. 8 from 3:00pm to 4:00pm
View and attend more career events online.
Students have access to Handshake by logging in with their SLAS credentials (CIX email and password). Handshake is used to make appointments, search for opportunities, register for events, view resources, and more. Link to Handshake.
Faculty and staff can request an account.
For more information about the Center for Career and Professional Development (CCPD), Please visit our Website or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter @csicareers.
By the Center for Career and rofessional Development