Tomorrow, Friday, Aug. 25, a new schedule will be implemented for all CSI Bus services in the fall semester. Please see below or follow this link—Transportation & Parking—to find these schedules and additional information about the routes and services on our Website.
CSI—Fall 2023 Semester Bus Schedules
Ferry Shuttle Service: There will be one bus assigned to the Ferry Shuttle route.
· The Shuttle Bus will run Weekdays, from 7:05am at the Terminal through 11:05pm, Mondays through Fridays.
· Saturday Shuttle Service will run from 8:00am until 1:00pm.
· The Bus will leave the St. George Ferry Terminal at five minutes after the hour and will leave CSI at 35 minutes after the hour.
· There is no Sunday service.
The Ferry Shuttle pick-up location is in front of Building 2A at the Bus Shelter.
Campus Loop Bus Service: There will be one bus assigned to the College Loop route.
· The Loop Bus will run 7:00am through 11:00pm, Mondays through Fridays.
· Saturday Loop service will run from 8:00am through 4:00pm.
· The Loop makes all stops in approximately 20-minute intervals.
· There is no Sunday service
Accessible Transportation Service:
- Accessible Service will be available from 9:00am through 5:00pm, Mondays through Fridays. There is no Accessible Service on weekends
(To discuss accessibility van scheduling needs, please contact the Office of Accessibility at 718.982.2510 or send an email to Access@csi.cuny.edu .)
For all Holiday CSI Bus Routes and Services:
- There is no bus service on any day that the College is closed for official holidays (such as Labor Day, Monday, Sept. 4)
- There is no bus service when there are no classes (such as for Rosh Hashanah, Sept. 15-17),
- There is no bus service when the College is closed for any other reason of an emergency nature.
Thank you for your attention to CSI Transportation Schedules. Please enjoy your time on the campus.
By Andrew Diaz