The New York Blood Center has informed us that our Halloween Blood Drive was the most successful campaign in the College’s history. A total of 144 students, staff, and faculty turned out to donate, and 137 pints of blood were collected. It is truly wonderful to see so many people giving back to our community. Thank you to everyone who participated.
August 9, 2017
September 17, 2013
February 25, 2022
September 29, 2009
UPCOMING CAMPUS EVENTS
An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
Subscribe to CSItoday
IN THE NEWS
- CSI Prof. Dr. Richard Flanagan Lends Insight to Staten Island Secession in NY1 Feature
- Explaining the cosmos ‘wasn’t an easy thing to do’ for Montclair’s Charles Liu
- CSI Students’ Research Highlighted in HealthDay News Feature about Benefits of Learning one is Autistic Early in Development
- Dr. Jonelle Knox Perspective on Diversity Featured in Diverse Issues in Higher Education
- TVN Focuses on Autism Study Co-Authored by CSI Professor Dr. Kristen Gillespie-Lynch