Steve Arriaga ‘17: Major: English with a concentration in Linguistics, minoring in French and Spanish Language. A Verrazano School and Dean’s List student, and a recipient of 13 scholarships, he completed a year as a study abroad peer advisor, and graduated from the Emerging Leaders Program and the CUNY Service Corps where he interned at Lifestyles for the Disabled. He is also interning at Port Richmond HS through the CSI Liberty Partnerships Program. A favorite aspect of CSI: “My time at CSI has been outstanding. The professors that I’ve had have inspired me in one way or another to always love what I learn and what I’ll teach one day.” Future plans: After graduation, he plans to apply for a Fulbright Teaching Assistantship to teach abroad in South America. Afterward, he will pursue a PhD in Linguistics. To read more about CSI Alumni, check out Eye on CSI.
May 28, 2013
April 23, 2015
July 14, 2015
UPCOMING CAMPUS EVENTS
An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
Subscribe to CSItoday
IN THE NEWS
- CSI Prof. Dr. Richard Flanagan Lends Insight to Staten Island Secession in NY1 Feature
- Explaining the cosmos ‘wasn’t an easy thing to do’ for Montclair’s Charles Liu
- CSI Students’ Research Highlighted in HealthDay News Feature about Benefits of Learning one is Autistic Early in Development
- Dr. Jonelle Knox Perspective on Diversity Featured in Diverse Issues in Higher Education
- TVN Focuses on Autism Study Co-Authored by CSI Professor Dr. Kristen Gillespie-Lynch