The College of Staten Island men’s basketball team used an explosive first half run to take a big lead, then let it slip away before coming back in the final minutes to score a 78-76 win over York College in Jamaica, NY, this evening to open up CUNY Athletic Conference play. The Dolphins leveled to 2-2 overall and lifted to 1-0 in CUNYAC with the win, while the loss sent the Cardinals to records of 2-3, 0-1, respectively.
November 15, 2012
April 25, 2015
UPCOMING CAMPUS EVENTS
- Join us for a virtual discussion addressing questions and concerns on return-to-campus protocols, vaccination guidelines, […]
- Join us virtually to discuss the College of Staten Island’s (CSI) prestigious Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and […]
Subscribe to CSItoday
IN THE NEWS
- Norma D’Arrigo dies at 94. She raised millions for a dozen Staten Island organizations.
- New path for those recovering from addiction: Training to be peer advocates
- Professor of Biology Dr. Shannon Curley Quoted in SI Advance Feature on Spotted Lantern Fly
- CSI Alumna Andrea Dalzell Featured in State of Reform
- CSI Professor Ashley Dawson Featured in Truthout News